§1 - General Provisions
- The data administrator is Signature Group Poland Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Poznań, ul. Świerzawska 10a, 60-321 Poznań , entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000579376 , for which the registration files are kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: PL 779 243 50 12 , REGON: 36268240100000 . Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons
§2 - Data Administrator
- The service provider is the administrator of his clients' data. This means that if you submit an inquiry via our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of subscribers who left their data using contact forms and pricing forms on the-hedgehog.pl website .
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent to pursue possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share the User's personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than those authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
§3 - Cookies
- The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies .